I'm joining Mama M's five question Friday.
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
I like a lot of Christmas songs, but one that I can rather do without would have to be Silent Night. It's just slow, monotone and not cheery, like I feel christmas songs should be.
2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
Cuddle! :) Until one of us falls asleep and toss and turn, then we just get comfy and continue to sleep.
3. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes. I have dysplastic nevus syndrome. So, I have had 4 invasive surgeries to remove dangerous skin cells.
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Whenever I have the money to finish it. That's usually the day before christmas eve. :)
5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
Good question. I would probably get an iPhone first, and then a white VW Jeta OR a Nissan Xterra. Either of those would be my dream car. OR.....a whole new wardrobe. :) I could go on forever with this list. I'll stop there!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!