Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW. :)


I'm in the middle of this book and I cannot put it down!! So good. I cannot recommend this series enough. I got my Mom to read the 1st one.




I made the blue moon cupcakes yesterday and OMG are they actually delicious! Pinterest #winning 

I love having with my boys during the day. The weather in Chicago has been amazing! Welcome spring summer!! Don't leave yet!!




I've been training for a half marathon that's in May and I actually love training for it....call me weird, but I love the feeling of soreness knowing I did a great run or workout.

I love this quote!!! Amen to that!


Hopes this makes you laugh as much as it did me! :)






1 comment:

  1. I love love love love love that quote.. 'watch me'. It fits so perfectly into my life right now :)

    ReplyDelete