Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2017

It's a...GIRL!

She's here!

Our little Addison made her grand entrance ten days early on July 16th, 2017 at 5:44 pm. We couldn't be more blessed. I'm going to try to retell my birth story while it's still semi-fresh in my head. I wanted to do it right after she was born, but you know...life at home with a newborn is anything but "down time". Now that she's 4-weeks and I she's a bit more predictable, I want to write it down.
In labor... 

It all started on Saturday, July 15th. I was 38 weeks pregnant. Mike woke up bright and early and was at work by his 7 am shift. I woke up around 8 to feed the dogs. When I got up, my water broke; or so I thought. Side note: when I was 32 weeks pregnant, my doctor told me I had "excess amniotic fluid" so I had to be monitored every week to make sure everything was ok. So, my doctor told me that if my water ever broke, that I shouldn't wait for my contractions at home and that I should go straight to the hospital. This was to prevent anything bad that COULD happen. Luckily, nothing 'bad' happened.
...still in labor

Anyways, I got to the hospital and the doctor checked me and said, "you're still only 1 cm and I still feel a sack of water. Are you sure your water broke at home?" which to I responded, "well I know it's not urine and I had to put all my sheets in the wash, so I think so". He ended up breaking 'the rest of my water bag' and that's officially when my labor started.
Holding her for the first time!

So, after walking the hallways, starting IVs and pitocin, I still wasn't making progress on my own. So, they upped my pitocin and gave me an epidural. I got my epidural Saturday night. My labor technically started on Saturday around 10 am, when the doctor broke my water. On Sunday around 2 pm, I started pushing. Too many hours later, at 5:44 pm, Addison was born! We didn't know the sex of our baby, so this was so so exciting!


Our beautiful family of 3!

We love you to the moon and beyond. We now can't even imagine life before you were born...other than we faintly remember what it's like to sleep through the night :) Love you baby girl!!

3 comments:

  1. She is precious! Congratulations on your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 視訊聊天戀愛ing-同城視頻聊天室
    國外視訊 show 免費看-同城裸聊直播視頻
    live173 視訊美女-奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室
    173免費視訊聊天-免費的裸聊qq
    173免費視訊美女-免費交友裸聊室
    live 173免費視訊-免費同城裸聊平台
    173免費視訊秀-視頻交友真人秀
    免費視訊聊天室友-六間房被禁視頻
    后宮視訊聊天室-哪個app有大尺度直播
    免費影音視訊聊聊天室-允許賣肉的直播平台
    台灣視頻網站寡婦打野視頻免費真人秀聊天日本色情片人妻高端交友包養美女網站情色遊戲
    真人秀黃視頻聊天室漾美眉聊天室午夜聊天室真人秀場日本AV劇情片色少婦網愛薇兒情色網
    台灣真人秀全集視頻夫妻真人秀視頻快播AV三級片日本成人AV快播色妹妹成人網麗的情色漫畫
    免費視頻聊天色女生的qq號真人秀多人視頻日本AV寫真視頻免費黃色圖片在線情色貼圖
    免費在線視頻聊天第九視頻美女直播間夜戀色聊天室真人秀場AV電影黃色三級片情色文學

    ReplyDelete