Pages

Friday, September 07, 2012

I'm Alive and Well

I promise!

**Long post-sorry- I have a lot to catch y'all up on :)

(Still missing home and these 2 people- The Boy and my Sister!!)

This beginning of the year stuff has really taken up 100% of my time. It has been a crazy few weeks and luckily for me (and I'm sure my students as well) it is really leveling out and calming down. We are getting into a routine and schedule and my kids respond wonderfully to that. Thank goodness!!

All five of us 1st grade teachers and ALL of our students on the 1st day of school!

I also felt so disorganized that it was stressing me out!! I felt disorganized in my classroom, at my desk, in my lesson plans AND my apartment, which I spend very little time these days anyways. I spent everyday this week after school working in my classroom until 5:30 or 6. I needed to and my room needed some fixing and organizing!

(This is why I love teaching. Cute writing like this!)

We are entering our 5th (or 6th) week of school and my classroom is finally coming together! :) Pictures to come soon. Along with all the other posts I have planned!



(Silly faces on picture day!)

What I've learned these past 5 weeks in teaching...coming soon...

(Nothing better than a care/I miss you package from The Boy!) :Insert super happy face here:

TOTALLY RANDOM: I need help finding a shirt that goes with this skirt. Any ideas? It's like a light navy blue, about knee length and 3 levels of staggered ruffles. It's been hard because of the ruffles, but it's super cute and I got it on sale at the OpryMall

PS. I have said yes......


...I'll leave you with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment