Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sooo...

I'm back from vacation!!


Before I say anything---welcome the new member of our family. Tio!! and yes he is on my bed and I'm completely ok with that!! He is a morning pup, which is perfect for me! We love to snuggle and take naps on my bed.


I'm back. Actually, I've been back since Monday. I had to go straight back to work Tuesday morning :/ Tuesday afternoon I had a doctors appointment. Long story short about that---I may have celiac disease or IBS. Not good, but I'm going to get blood work done, more doc apt and ultrasounds. Hopefully, everything is ok---this will be another post.

My trip to the Dominican Republic was amazing!! So fun, relaxing and much needed!! There are more pictures than words here. 

The entrance to the resort. 

My friend J, her brother C and I.

one of the pools

 Me with my friends lil bro, A. We visited a school in one of the villages.

 My friend J and I.

My feet. lol

J and I again on the beach. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment